D&H Website Link
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF DYRHAM AND HINTON PARISH COUNCIL
HELD ON THURSDAY 28th SEPTEMBER 2017 AT DYRHAM VILLAGE HALL AT 7.30.PM
Present: Councillors: Kerry Sawyer (KS) – Chairman, Philip Boulton (PB) Andrew Banwell (AB) and the Clerk Christine Howard.
Ward Councillors: Steve Reade (SR)
Members of the Public: None.
1. Apologies for absence: Caron Thornton-
2. Declaration of Interests under the Localism Bill: None
3. Confirmation of the minutes of the last meeting held on 27th July 2017: KS proposed acceptance, seconded by PB -
4. Matters Arising from the last meeting not on an agenda item.
4. Email addresses for Councillors AB proposed he arrange this at a cost of £250 per annum, seconded by KS – carried unanimously.
4. Verge KS stated that no bill will be sent for the work.
4. Grove lane – reinstatement of our land damaged by a contractor and quote for putting sleepers at the back of the existing meshed area, the Clerk had asked Grant Pitman who had sent a quote for £560 to do the work AB proposed this be accepted as he had contacted 3 other people who were not interested in quoting for the work seconded by PB – carried unanimously.
5. Correspondence Received
From South Glos Council
Electoral Review of South Gloucestershire – this information had been put on noticeboards and information was already on the
Website. Resolve; BG will be given this to deal with.
An e mail from Kirsty Spindler regarding new litter picking bags clear for plastic and cans and blue for other waste. Clerks were
rather worried about this and asked for twin holders for the bags to be provided.
(a) The Clerk had received a letter from Holley Richardson the Senior House Steward at Dyrham Park regarding their salvage
team event. Resolve; this had been distributed and put on website.
|The Parish News|
|Parish Council Index|
|Parish News Archive|
|Parish Council Information|
|Draft Minutes 1|
|South Gloucestershire Council|
|St Peter's Index|
|Groups & Societies|
|The Bull at Hinton|
|Lisa's Country Cafe|
|Houses for Sale and Sold|
|Parish Health Matters|
|St Peter's Church|
|Message from the Vicar|
|St Peter's Photographs 1|
|St Peter's Churchyard|
|Village Hall Trust 2016 Report|
|Boyd Valley Painting Group|
|Dyrham Garden Club|
|Dyrham & Hinton Cricket Club|
|Music Appreciation Society|
|Reports of Past Meetings 1|
|Lest We Forget|
|Refuse and Recycling|
|Local Crime Reports|
|Refuse and Recycling Dyrham|
|Refuse and Recycling Hinton|
|Food & Drink|
|Meet The Neighbours|