D&H Website Link
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF DYRHAM AND HINTON PARISH COUNCIL
HELD ON THURSDAY 9TH OCTOBER 2018 AT DYRHAM VILLAGE HALL
Present: Councillors: Kerry Sawyer (KS),) Andrew Banwell (AB) Philip Boulton (PB) Sharon Sasada (SS)
Ward Councillor Steve Reade, Kate Lockey (Resident) and the Clerk Christine Howard.
Members of the Public:
Kate Lockey came to discuss her recent planning application. The Parish Council had received, communications from several residents expressing their concerns with this application. The main objections are
The proposed site is too close to residents gardens
Horse related Clutter
Change of use and future commercial use
The Conservation Officer had also recommended the application be refused due to adversely affecting the character and appearance of the field. These concerns were discussed with the applicant who is willing to make changes to the application in order to alleviate some of the concerns. The Ward Councillor present suggested that Mrs Lockley contact the planning department of SGC and the Conservation Officer and make some changes. The Chair thanked Mrs Lockley for attending the meeting.
1. Apologies for absence: Bruce Gawler (BG) Ben Stokes (BS)
2. Declaration of Interests under the Localism Bill: None.
3. Reports on meeting attended by Councillor’s and Clerk: Clerk to attend the Town and Parish Forum meeting next
Wednesday and SLCC training course on 24th October.
4. Confirm the minutes of the last meetings 26th July 2018 2018: KS proposed acceptance seconded by SS all who attended
agreed and they were duly signed by the Chairman.
5 Matters Arising from the Minutes – not an agenda item
4. Brooklyn Cottage. The Clerk had arranged a meeting with PB and the Pucklechurch handyman. PB reported this matter had now been dealt with satisfactorily.
9. Updated Grant Applications document now on website.
|The Parish News|
|Parish Council Index|
|Parish News Archive|
|Parish Council Information|
|Draft Minutes 1|
|South Gloucestershire Council|
|Neighbourhood Watch 2|
|St Peter's Index|
|Village Hall Index|
|Groups & Societies|
|The Bull at Hinton|
|Little Nannies Cafe|
|Gary Boulton Metal Sculptor|
|Houses for Sale and Sold|
|Parish Health Matters|
|St Peter's Church|
|Message from the Vicar|
|St Peter's Photographs 1|
|St Peter's Churchyard|
|Village Hall Information|
|Enquiries and Hiring|
|Village Hall Trust|
|Boyd Valley Painting Group|
|Dyrham Garden Club|
|Dyrham & Hinton Cricket Club|
|Music Appreciation Society|
|Reports of Past Meetings 1|
|Lest We Forget|
|Refuse and Recycling|
|Local Crime Reports|
|Refuse and Recycling Dyrham|
|Refuse and Recycling Hinton|
|Food & Drink|
|Meet The Neighbours|