D&H Website Link
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF DYRHAM AND HINTON PARISH COUNCIL
HELD ON THURSDAY 25TH MAY 2017 AT DYRHAM VILLAGE HALL AT 7.30.PM
Present: Councillors: Kerry Sawyer (KS),) Caron Thornton-
Members of the Public: None
1. Apologies for absence: Bruce Gawler (BG) and Steve Reade (SR)
2. Declaration of Interests under the Localism Bill
3. Election of Chairman: PB proposed Kerry Sawyer as Chairman seconded by CTT -
4. Election of Vice Chairman: KS proposed CTT as Vice Chairman seconded by AB – carried unanimously
5. Election of Responsible Financial Officer: KS Proposed the Clerk as the Responsible Financial Officer, seconded by CTT carried unanimously
6. Confirmation of ALCA and SLCC Annual Payments: It was agreed that we pay ALCA £51.08 and SLCC £82.00.
7. Reports by any Councillors on Meetings attended: None
8. Review of standing Orders, Financial Regulations, Code of Conduct and Complaints Policy
The Clerk had e mailed these to all Councillors PB proposed they be agreed for a further year, seconded by AB – carriedunanimously.
9. Approval of Governance Statement 2016/17: KS signed the governance statement after all agreed that it was correct.
10. Approval of Accounting Statement 2016/: Confirm that:
Appropriate books of account have been properly kept throughout the year.
The Council’s financial regulations have been met.
The Council assessed the risks of achieving its objectives
The annual precept requirement resulted from an adequate budgetary process regularly monitored and reserves were appropriate.
Expected income was fully received and VAT appropriately accounted for.
No petty cash was held during the year.
The Clerk’s salary and allowances were paid in accordance with the council approvals.
Asset registers were complete and accurate and properly maintained.
|The Parish News|
|Parish Council Index|
|Parish News Archive|
|Parish Council Information|
|Draft Minutes 1|
|South Gloucestershire Council|
|St Peter's Index|
|Groups & Societies|
|The Bull at Hinton|
|Lisa's Country Cafe|
|Houses for Sale and Sold|
|Parish Health Matters|
|St Peter's Church|
|Message from the Vicar|
|St Peter's Photographs 1|
|St Peter's Churchyard|
|Village Hall Trust 2016 Report|
|Boyd Valley Painting Group|
|Dyrham Garden Club|
|Dyrham & Hinton Cricket Club|
|Music Appreciation Society|
|Secretary on Walkabout|
|Reports of Past Meetings 1|
|Lest We Forget|
|Refuse and Recycling|
|Local Crime Reports|
|Food & Drink|
|Meet The Neighbours|