D&H Website Link
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF DYRHAM AND HINTON PARISH COUNCIL
HELD ON THURSDAY 27TH JULY 2017 AT DYRHAM VILLAGE HALL AT 7.30.PM
Present: Councillors: Kerry Sawyer (KS) – Chairman, Caron Thornton-
Gawler (BG) and the Clerk Christine Howard. Ward Councillors: Steve Reade (SR) and Gail Boyle from Pucklechurch PC
Members of the Public: None.
1. Apologies for absence: Andrew Banwell (AB).
2. Declaration of Interests under the Localism Bill: None.
3. Confirmation of the minutes of the last meeting held on 25th May 2017: After the amendment of the future meetings KS
proposed acceptance, seconded by PB -
4. Matters Arising from the last meeting not on an agenda item.
15. Email addresses for Councillors – AB had not yet put these in place but the Clerk had found a suitable alternative along
with extra cloud storage which would be sent to him on his return from holiday. See correspondence.
15. Verge no bill from for the work had been received to date
15. Grove lane – reinstatement of our land damaged by a contractor and quote for putting sleepers at the back of the existing
meshed area – no quote had been received.
5. Correspondence Received
From South Glos Council
The Clerk had attended the Bromley Heath Viaduct maintenance Information seminar and distributed maps and information to
Councillors BG took the information which would be returned to the Clerk at the next meeting for her file.
(a) The Clerk had received a letter from a parishioner see appendix 1.
b) The Clerk had attended a SLCC course regarding cloud and Data Security and Transparency Microshade VSM. It was agreed
that Andrew Banwell would look at this as soon as he returns home from holiday.
6. Planning Applications
Agreed by Parish Council
PK17/2473/F Land to the west of Home Farm – Installation of replacement RTY kiosk 3m(w) x 5m(l) x 5m (H)
|The Parish News|
|Parish Council Index|
|Parish News Archive|
|Parish Council Information|
|Draft Minutes 1|
|South Gloucestershire Council|
|St Peter's Index|
|Groups & Societies|
|The Bull at Hinton|
|Lisa's Country Cafe|
|Houses for Sale and Sold|
|Parish Health Matters|
|St Peter's Church|
|Message from the Vicar|
|St Peter's Photographs 1|
|St Peter's Churchyard|
|Village Hall Trust 2016 Report|
|Boyd Valley Painting Group|
|Dyrham Garden Club|
|Dyrham & Hinton Cricket Club|
|Music Appreciation Society|
|Secretary on Walkabout|
|Reports of Past Meetings 1|
|Lest We Forget|
|Refuse and Recycling|
|Local Crime Reports|
|Refuse and Recycling Dyrham|
|Refuse and Recycling Hinton|
|Food & Drink|
|Meet The Neighbours|