D&H Website Link
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF DYRHAM AND HINTON PARISH COUNCIL
HELD ON THURSDAY 26th JULY 2018 AT DYRHAM VILLAGE HALL AT 7.30.PM
Present: Councillors: Kerry Sawyer (KS),) Andrew Banwell (AB) Philip Boulton (PB) Sharon Sasada, Bruce Gawler (BG), Ward Councillors Steve Reade and Ben Stokes the Clerk Christine Howard.
Members of the Public: None.
1. Apologies for absence: None.
2. Declaration of Interests under the Localism Bill: None
3. Confirm the minutes of the last meetings 30th May 2018: BG proposed acceptance seconded by KS all who attended agreed
and they were duly signed by the Chairman.
4. Matters Arising from the Minutes – not an agenda item
16. Gypsy and traveller Review Policy – The Clerk had attended two meetings with a neighbouring council and together they had completed the survey in great depth. PB took her comments and would put in a report to.
20. Armistice Day Celebrations – KS had put this on the website but to date no one has come forward with comments or ideas.
She had also corresponded with Dyrham Park.
21. Footpath on Bride Hill verge – the clerk had spoken to several people in Street Care about this matter who stated that the cost would be very high and they could not even put it on their 5 year schedule even if agreed by them. It was agreed that the Clerk speak to planning as it is only about 150 metres in length and get a site visit with PB in attendance to discuss the matter further.
27. Brooklyn Cottage. The Clerk had spoken to the Clerk to Pucklechurch as it is their parish and she had not as yet come back
to her with comments. PC stated nothing had been done and asked the Clerk to report it direct. The hedge belonging
to Brooklyn Cottage and Jasmine Cottage is now so overgrown that drivers have to go into the middle of the road to
stop damage to their wing mirrors, it was agreed that the Clerk contact the Clerk to Pucklechurch and ask for a site visit
to show her the problem which is now worse as more traffic is using the road due to the Abson Road being close.
5 Correspondence Received
South Gloucestershire Council
Letter from Democratic Services informing the Parish Council that the cost of a contested election will be £752.42 an uncontested one will cost £15.00.
|The Parish News|
|Parish Council Index|
|Parish News Archive|
|Parish Council Information|
|Draft Minutes 1|
|South Gloucestershire Council|
|Neighbourhood Watch 2|
|St Peter's Index|
|Village Hall Index|
|Groups & Societies|
|The Bull at Hinton|
|Little Nannies Cafe|
|Gary Boulton Metal Sculptor|
|Houses for Sale and Sold|
|Parish Health Matters|
|St Peter's Church|
|Message from the Vicar|
|St Peter's Photographs 1|
|St Peter's Churchyard|
|Village Hall Information|
|Enquiries and Hiring|
|Village Hall Trust|
|Boyd Valley Painting Group|
|Dyrham Garden Club|
|Dyrham & Hinton Cricket Club|
|Music Appreciation Society|
|Reports of Past Meetings 1|
|Lest We Forget|
|Refuse and Recycling|
|Local Crime Reports|
|Refuse and Recycling Dyrham|
|Refuse and Recycling Hinton|
|Food & Drink|
|Meet The Neighbours|