D&H Website Link
MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF DYRHAM AND HINTON PARISH COUNCIL
HELD ON TUESDAY 21ST MAY 2019 AT DYRHAM VILLAGE HALL AT 7.30.PM
Present: Councillors: Kerry Sawyer (KS), Bruce Gawler (BG) Philip Boulton (PB) and the Clerk Christine Howard.
Members of the Public
1. Apologies for absence: Sharon Sasada, Ben Stokes and Steve Reade.
2. Declaration of Interests under the Localism Bill
3. Election of Chairman: PB proposed Kerry Sawyer as Chairman seconded by BG -
4. Election of Vice Chairman: KS proposed Bruce Gawler as Vice Chairman seconded by PB – carried unanimously
5. Election of Responsible Financial Officer: KS Proposed the Clerk as the Responsible Financial Officer, seconded by PB.
6. Confirmation of ALCA and SLCC Annual Payments: It was agreed that we pay ALCA £53.83 and SLCC £89.00.
7. Reports by any Councillors on Meetings attended: KS had attended the Parish Plan meeting.
8. Review of standing Orders, Financial Regulations, Code of Conduct and Complaints Procedure: The Clerk had e mailed
these to all Councillors for their comments. Since this had been done she had received new Standing Orders from NALC, that
needed looking into more deeply, so it was decided that the others be agreed and that Standing Orders would be discussed
again at the next meeting.
9. Approval of Governance Statement 2018/19: KS signed the governance statement after all agreed that it was correct.
10. Approval of Accounting Statement 2018/19
Appropriate books of account have been properly kept throughout the year.
The Council’s financial regulations have been met.
The Council assessed the risks of achieving its objectives
The annual precept requirement resulted from an adequate budgetary process regularly monitored and reserves were appropriate.
Expected income was fully received and VAT appropriately accounted for.
No petty cash was held during the year.
The Clerk’s salary and allowances were paid in accordance with the council approvals.
|Dyrham and Hinton Parish Map|
|The Parish News|
|Parish Council Index|
|Parish News Archive|
|Parish Council Information|
|Draft Minutes 1|
|Parish Council Elections 2019|
|South Gloucestershire Council|
|Neighbourhood Watch 2|
|St Peter's Index|
|Village Hall Index|
|Groups & Societies|
|The Bull at Hinton|
|Little Nannies Cafe|
|Gary Boulton Metal Sculptor|
|Houses for Sale and Sold|
|Parish Health Matters|
|St Peter's Church|
|Message from the Vicar|
|St Peter's Photographs 1|
|St Peter's Churchyard|
|Enquiries and Hiring|
|Village Hall Trust|
|Boyd Valley Painting Group|
|Dyrham Garden Club|
|Dyrham & Hinton Cricket Club|
|Music Appreciation Society|
|Lest We Forget|
|Refuse and Recycling|
|Local Crime Reports|
|Refuse and Recycling Dyrham|
|Refuse and Recycling Hinton|
|Food & Drink|
|Meet The Neighbours|