D&H Website Link
The Dyrham & Hinton Village Hall Trust is pleased to report their achievements. Our aim is to make the parish’s most useful facility even more comfortable and safe for parishioners to use.
. The VHC is running this year’s Revel and 50 volunteers so far have been identified.
. Actions are in hand to rebuild the wall on the farm buildings side of the south car park
. An architect has been appointed and a project to improve the forecourt and road access is in hand
. A new rear patio and new doors on to it have been installed.
* Grant pledged by the parish Council for improvement works to back of hall.
* Replacement black aluminium french doors to kitchen ordered.
* Making good the patio area at the back of the hall to commence after french doors are replaced.
* New waste disposal contractor appointed (Able waste) after SGC refused to collect rubbish from village halls as they are deemed to be a commercial enterprise.
* New conference table obtained with a grant from the Parish Council.
* Consultations taking place with SGC to improve car park arrangements prior pedestrianising the front of the hall.
* Hardwood “Village Hall” sign obtained and erected above the main doors.
* Dirt trapper mat laid in the foyer.
* New electric tea urn obtained.
* Kitchen and bin store doors redecorated.
* Trees around the hall surveyed and made safe.
* Fire safety signage fitted.
* Additional funds raised by organising the annual Revel.
* Extensive remedial works carried out at the Old School House.
* Large tree with a potential to be dangerous felled at the Old School House.
* Internal rooms enlarged at The Old School.
|Parish Council Index|
|Parish News Archive|
|Parish Council Information|
|Draft Minutes 1|
|South Gloucestershire Council|
|St Peter's Index|
|Groups & Societies|
|The Bull at Hinton|
|Houses for Sale and Sold|
|St Peter's Church|
|Message from the Vicar|
|St Peter's Photographs 1|
|St Peter's Churchyard|
|Village Hall Trust 2016 Report|
|Boyd Valley Painting Group|
|Dyrham Garden Club|
|Dyrham & Hinton Cricket Club|
|Music Appreciation Society|
|Secretary on Walkabout|
|Reports of Past Meetings 1|
|Lest We Forget|
|Local Crime Reports|
|Food & Drink|
|Meet The Neighbours|